- A Broad Overview of Religion on Galbaruc
- Classes on Galbaruc: Cleric - How I'm handling Clerics in my home campaign, once I get it off the ground. I'm putting in Atheist clerics, which might be a stupid idea, but which made sense to me the other day, and fits with the way I'm envisioning the class in this setting.
- The Space-Race on Galbaruc, and what people there think about the Moon.
- The Supreme Monstrosity: The winged, 9-eyed Dinosaur Satan who is rumored to lair in a cave somewhere on Oriax, and which I stole from TOPPS' Dinosaurs Attack! bubble gum cards from the late '80's.
- The Brazen Head of Criswell, an artifact of dubious, reality-warping prophetic power
- By the way, Oriax has been relocated. It's no longer a planet in its own right, but is a continent on a shared world setting co-owned by me, Evan Elkins, and Robert Parker. We just figured, hey, we're each doing weird space-fantasy desert planets, planets are huge, so why not have it be the same planet.
But for now, I just want to show you the cover art for this two-part album from Earth, because I think it's absolutely gorgeous.